About a month ago, I was asked to participate in a women's conference at church, not just attend, but present one of the classes. I said yes, because I'm not in the habit of saying "no". So here I am working on the class I will present. The topic is about having a positive attitude. I think I have a positive attitude toward life, people and most things in general, but can I teach/inspire other women to be positive? Hmmm, not sure. I've got stories, bulleted lists of positive habits and thought provoking questions written down. I've even got the cutest YouTube video to play (if I can figure out how to save it to a DVD or computer to play in the class).
Check out the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTgOLLmTQI0
Anywho, wish me luck, and remember:
It doesn't matter if you think your glass is half full or half empty, what really matters is that you have room in your glass for more of whatever you're drinking! (quote by me) In my case, that would be Diet Coke. Hmmm, I think I need another one. Here's to a positive attitude!
No comments:
Post a Comment